[isabelle] Uninstall instructions

I have Isabelle 2013 installed on all three major platforms, Windows, Mac, and Unix. For some reason I never got the notice that there was a new version, Isabelle 2014. However, I now have installation instructions for Isabelle 2014 on all three major platforms. Here is my question: On the major platforms, how do I uninstall Isabelle 2013? I say this because I don't want to install Isabelle 2014, only to find out that at least one of the platforms is confused because it has two copies of some piece of Isabelle, one for 2013 and one for 2014, and it chooses the wrong one, and I end up with a hybrid mishmash of 2013 and 2014 that doesn't work at all. Or am I worrying about nothing? -WDMaurer
--
Prof. W. Douglas Maurer                Washington, DC 20052, USA
Department of Computer Science         Tel. (1-202)994-5921