Re: [isabelle] Sublocale, subclass and execution.

On 03 November, 2014 19:09 CET, Florian Haftmann <florian.haftmann at informatik.tu-muenchen.de> wrote:

> I agree in principle, but I am still uncertain what the preferred
> orientation for mixin equations should be, except that there should only
> be one orientation.

Well, I'm not sure.  It really is a matter of fast whether you want to see them as rewrite rules or (pseudo-)definitions.  I agree that it might be confusing, but I don't see that having both would be technically more difficult than having only 'folds'.

Clemens