[isabelle] ad: run heap with minimal effort in Isabelle2013-2

The theories and ML-files of our project are managed in a session Isac, which creates a heap with the same name.

We try to make installation easy for users such that they
# create an Isabelle standard installation
# copy the Isac binary to the place where the Pure- and HOL-binaries reside.

Now we want to start from a shell by

   Isabelle2013-2/bin$ ./isabelle jedit -l Isac &

and get the message

   Undefined session(s): "Isac"

Is there a way to trick out the ROOT(S) in Isabelle2013-2? If yes, how?

Walther