Re: [isabelle] Sublocale, subclass and execution.

Hi Florian,

in the documentation, please note that the term 'mixing' needs explaining.  My documentation only refers to rewrite morphisms not mixin equations.  I use mixin only in the source code (but user don't normally read that).

Is there really a need for a new command?  Wouldn't it make more sense to integrate the new functionality with 'interpretation' and 'sublocale'.

Clemens