Re: [isabelle] Sublocale, subclass and execution.

Hi Clemens,

> in the documentation, please note that the term 'mixing' needs
explaining.  My documentation only refers to rewrite morphisms not mixin
equations.  I use mixin only in the source code (but user don't normally
read that).

thanks for pointing that out.  I will polish this further.

> Is there really a need for a new command?  Wouldn't it make more sense to integrate the new functionality with 'interpretation' and 'sublocale'.

There might be chances for something like