Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2014-RC2: PIDE does not resume processing

Dear Makarius,

These DUP exceptions (with varying values) occur several times a day with Isabelle2014. They happen when I heavily use find_theorems (with session image HOL-Probability). Most likely, when I start the search while there is no valid context (e.g., because the current theory file is part of HOL-Probability or because there is a syntax error), or when I restart the search while another search is still going on. A week ago, I switched to the repository version (currently 059ba950a657). Since then I have not experienced any of these greyouts. I'll let you know on isabelle-dev when they reappear.

Andreas