Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2014-RC2: PIDE does not resume processing

On Wed, 19 Nov 2014, Andreas Lochbihler wrote:

These DUP exceptions (with varying values) occur several times a day with Isabelle2014.

I was not aware of any such problem in the official release. As usual, problems that are kept secret will remain so over indefinite time.

 In Isabelle/f4e9bd04e1d5 I have reduced the chances of such low-level
 DUP exceptions, although that might not be directly relevant.

It could be worth trying this tiny change http://isabelle.in.tum.de/repos/isabelle/rev/f4e9bd04e1d5 on official Isabelle2014, just by editing $ISABELLE_HOME/src/Pure/General/table.ML accordingly and rebooting the system.

                  http://stop-ttip.org  911,984 people so far