Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2014-RC2: PIDE does not resume processing

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, den 20.11.2014, 14:25 +0100 schrieb Peter Lammich:
> p.s. Informal definition of "grayout":
>   The text in the proof buffer becomes gray, and the prover is not
> responding any more. You can still edit the text.

thanks for the definition; I’ll pay closer attention to it from now, but
I believe I have experienced this or similar effects when there is a
looping procedure. My usual reaction is to go to the beginning of the
file and change something in the theory header, hoping to reset the
processing. It often works, but that does not mean that I’m not just
cargo-culting :-)

Greetings,
Joachim

Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter