Re: [isabelle] replace "isabelle tty"

> First question: what is your experience with NetBeans versus Eclipse in
> projects combining Java and Scala?

Last time I used NetBeans with Scala was in 2010. It was quite unstable,
and when I revisited it a couple of months ago, the situation has not
improved significantly.

IntelliJ is good, but implements its own type checker for Scala which
may or may not agree with the official Scala compiler. I found its "type
aware" highlighting annoying to use because of spurious error markers.

The recommended IDE to use with Scala/Java is Eclipse. It is
commercially supported from Typesafe and should be stable enough. I
don't have practical experience with it, though.