[isabelle] new afp entry: UFP

A new AFP entry is available:

The Unified Policy Framework (UPF)
  by Achim D. Brucker, Lukas Brügger, and Burkhart Wolff

Abstract:
 We present the Unified Policy Framework (UPF), a generic framework
 for modelling security (access-control) policies.q UPF emphasizes
 the view that a policy is a policy decision function that grants or
 denies access to resources, permissions, etc. In other words,
 instead of modelling the relations of permitted or prohibited
 requests directly, we model the concrete function that implements
 the policy decision point in a system.  In more detail, UPF is
 based on the following four principles: 1) Functional representation
 of policies, 2) No conflicts are possible, 3) Three-valued decision
 type (allow, deny, undefined), 4) Output type not containing the
 decision only.

http://afp.sf.net/entries/UPF.shtml

Enjoy!
Gerwin