Re: [isabelle] OSX Yosemite

My attempt to upgrade to Yosemite on one of my three machines was a disaster. The “upgraded” machine could no longer drive its own display. Apparently the presence of certain software (TeXLive, MacPorts) causes great complications. I had to wipe the hard drive and then reinstall everything using Migration Assistant. Make sure you have an up-to-date backup before attempting this upgrade, or wait for the next point release of Yosemite.

Larry Paulson