Re: [isabelle] how to know which rules to apply before apply(auto)?

Hi  I use toylist example in http://isabelle.in.tum.de/doc/tutorial.pdf To practise how it find other lemma from one lemma with Sledgehammer when I left click it , it runs a very long time without a listbox pop up. lemma app_Nil2 [simp]: "xs @ [] = xs"sledgehammer learn_isar are essential lemmas must include associative lemma and distributive lemma? Regards, Martin > Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 19:33:36 +0100