Re: [isabelle] which libraries are needed to help to write lemma for operation in functional programming

I’m afraid that your questions are not very clear. This is partly because of your use of English and partly because you seem to have an unusual application.

I think that you will need to find a colleague who can help you express your questions more clearly.

Larry Paulson