Re: [isabelle] which libraries are needed to help to write lemma for operation in functional programming
- To: Lawrence Paulson <lp15 at cam.ac.uk>
- Subject: Re: [isabelle] which libraries are needed to help to write lemma for operation in functional programming
- From: M A <tesleft at hotmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 22:37:44 +0800
- Cc: isabelle-users <isabelle-users at cl.cam.ac.uk>
- Importance: Normal
- In-reply-to: <1CB72DF7-D6CA-4562-BDD4-6AD53315529F@cam.ac.uk>
- References: <BAY167-W3024082D992B681F64185DB69E0@phx.gbl> <, > <,,> <BAY167-W27953B618A80B2575F3851B69E0@phx.gbl> <, > <, > <,,> <16FFFE45-32C8-44B9-8908-A9471D2F4C7D@uibk.ac.at> <, > <,,> <BAY167-W1074477050F04D10DA461BBB69E0@phx.gbl> <, > <, >, <alpine.LNX.email@example.com>, <, > <BAY167-W1086A25A3C2791880694439B69E0@phx.gbl>, <BAY167-W92FD07BC2D40E96EABAC38B69F0@phx.gbl>, <1CB72DF7-D6CA-4562-BDD4-6AD53315529F@cam.ac.uk>
1. I mean that by writing some lemmas and observe the subgoal when prove lemma for lattice, hope to see
the function body about writing lattice application in Haskell
2. can multiple lemmas write into one lemma to be proved and observe the subgoals to know the function body?
> From: lp15 at cam.ac.uk
> Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 12:31:31 +0000
> To: tesleft at hotmail.com
> CC: isabelle-users at cl.cam.ac.uk
> Subject: Re: [isabelle] which libraries are needed to help to write lemma for operation in functional programming
> I’m afraid that your questions are not very clear. This is partly because of your use of English and partly because you seem to have an unusual application.
> I think that you will need to find a colleague who can help you express your questions more clearly.
> Larry Paulson
> > On 28 Oct 2014, at 08:34, M A <tesleft at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi
> > 1. which libraries are needed to write lemma to find subgoal to observe some functional code?for example, can we import list and complete_lattice or lattice and write associative and distributive lemma and find some subgoals to do functional programming in haskell code for lattice ?
> > 2. can three lemmas write into one statement by lemma "(A) ^ (B) V (C)" in order to find algorithms for using 3 lemmas by observe the subgoals?
> > Regards,
> > Martin
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and