Re: [isabelle] which libraries are needed to help to write lemma for operation in functional programming

Hi

I means the application code for lattice such as addition of lattice, multiply of lattice and use which collection such as list for storing lattice for creating lattice in Haskell code and change meet and join definition into Haskell code

Regards,

Martin