Re: [isabelle] Isabelle 2014 and proof general

Am 10.09.2014 10:06, schrieb Florian Haftmann:
> Hi Vadim,
>
>> Does it mean 2014 version is no longer support emacs/Proof
>> General?
>
> indeed, yes.  There might still be some tricks to keep that alive
> (which I anyway do not know about), but in the middle run there
> will be no other way than to use Isabelle/JEdit.
>
> Cheers, Florian

I'm running Isabelle 2014 with PG here. But setting it up was quite a
hassle. The important thing I noted was: With Isabelle-dev it's
simple, with the releases it is not. Hence I use the setup from the
-dev version:

$ cat .isabelle/etc/settings
if [[ $ISABELLE_HOME = *2014* ]]; then
    init_components "$USER_HOME/.isabelle/contrib"
"$USER_HOME/isabelle/Isabelle-dev/Admin/components/optional"
fi

--
René Neumann

Institut für Informatik (I7)