Re: [isabelle] PolyML "Insufficient memory" exception while building images

Looking at those figures I would guess that you are running the 32-bit version of Poly/ML. I think that is the default for Isabelle because, generally, it gives better performance than the 64-bit version. The problem with it is that the total address space of a 32-bit application is limited by the operating system to around 3Gbytes. Poly/ML uses several memory pools and a situation can arise where the address space limit is reached. Try it with the 64-bit version and if it happens there I will try and investigate further.

David