Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2014 and ProofGeneral

Makarius <makarius at ...> writes:

Makarius> The NEWS file provides all relevant entry points.

I am sorry, but this is simply not true.  The crucial fact that the
necessary script $ISABELLE_HOME/lib/Tools/emacs has been removed is not
mentioned.

Thanks for your other information, it will be very helpful if / when I
try to do the PG overhaul.  I understand now that you don't want to be
involved in any way, and I respect your reasons.