Re: [isabelle] Is factorization mechanization for any kind of algebra?

Hi
as my understanding that algebra is the description of true of logic which called axioms
i search Unique Prime Factorization Theorem was mechanized by Boyer etc and code by Thomas Marthedal Rasmussen
Unique Prime Factorization Theorem is used to classify unique logic (axiom).
Then i think that is it possible that all kind of algebra includingnew created algebra can have Unique Prime Factorizationfor creating invariant like hilbert series to classify logic results in different combination of idealswhich means that for example, 4 polynomials, there are combinations, [1,2,3] ,[12,4],[2,3,4],[1,3,4]these ideals ideal [polynomial 1,polynomial  2, polynomial 3 ] ,[polynomial  1, polynomial  2, polynomial  4],[polynomial  2,polynomial 3, polynomial 4],[polynomial  1, polynomial  3, polynomial 4]have the same hilbert series.
Regards,
Martin