Re: [isabelle] Is factorization mechanization for any kind of algebra?

Hi Florian,
In another words, create invariant like hilbert series can classify ideals and matrix groups into different axioms.
each axioms is like a Unique Prime Factorization.
so is it possible to mechanize Unique Prime Factorization for different algebra and then classify these algebra's ideals or matrix group into axioms
Regards,
Martin