Re: [isabelle] Interpreting a locale leaving some parameters unfixed

Hi Peter,

The command interpretation used to accept omitted variables. Over the past years, it has become a bit stricter about that. Now, you can declare free parameters in a for clause. Here's an example:

interpretation foo x for x .

Best,
Andreas