Re: [isabelle] Is factorization mechanization for any kind of algebra?

Hi again,

> In another words, create invariant like hilbert series can classify ideals and matrix groups into different axioms.
> each axioms is like a Unique Prime Factorization.
> so is it possible to mechanize Unique Prime Factorization for different algebra and then classify these algebra's ideals or matrix group into axioms

well, since it seems to be a mathematical concept, you can surely
*formalize* it.  Since it seems to be an advanced topic were little has
been done so far in Isabelle/HOL, it will require a considerable amount
of work and is definitely nothing which I would recommend to start
without prior experience in Isabelle/HOL.

Cheers,
	Florian

--

PGP available: