Re: [isabelle] proof document with conference style

On Tue, 23 Sep 2014, Gergely Buday wrote:

I combined an ACM conference document class with root.tex and the result
was slanted paragraphs in the sections.

Upon advice I removed \isabellestyle{it} and put

\newcommand{\isabellestyleup}{%
 \def\isastyle{\normalfont\small}%
 \def\isastyleminor{\normalfont\small}%
 \def\isastylescript{\normalfont\footnotesize}%
 \isachardefaults%
}

\isabellestyle{up}

instead. That cured the sections but now the proof parts became non-italic as well.

That is a bit unspecific and obscure. What is your latex style? What is your root.tex like?

I've made a quick test myself with "an ACM conference" document class, namely acmconf.cls 1.3 from CTAN. It worked within the 5min I gave attention to it, but that alone does not say anything.