[isabelle] Number of undos

Hi,

I’m not sure if this is an issue with jEdit or with Isabelle/jEdit, but
I find the default number of 100 undo steps very low, and I occasionally
lose work when some change turned out to be contraproductive and I want
to go back.

Given the resource demands that Isabelle has anyways (16GB RAM was
suggested recently, I think), I don’t believe that there is a problem
raising that limit by an order of magnitude or two.

I know I can change it myself locally, but
 * when upgrading Isabelle my settings are lost, so unless I’m very
   careful I’ll be bitten by the problem at least once per release.
 * other users might learn about the setting the hard way.

So I suggest to change the default as distributed with Isabelle.

Thanks,
Joachim

Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter
http://pp.ipd.kit.edu/~breitner