Re: [isabelle] Multiset ordering vs. subset syntax

Hi Jasmin,

> First step (for Isabelle2015):
>
>    < and â for multiset inclusion
>    #<# and #â# for the multiset ordering
>
> The symbols â#<#â and â#â#â are ugly, but they would vanish with the expected Isabelle2016 release, at which point our proposal would be fully implemented. [*]

I am not sure whether it would be best to do the swap in one step.

In earlier days, we provided funny fix_foo tools (mostly perl scripts)
which would assist in performing such transitions, and the multiset
syntax IMHO looks feasible for this also.

	Florian

--

PGP available: