Re: [isabelle] Multiset ordering vs. subset syntax

> On 01.04.2015, at 17:08, Larry Paulson <lp15 at cam.ac.uk> wrote:
>
> It would be great to get some feedback from the mailing list as to who would be affected by this change.
>
> Existing users of multiset orderings, please speak up!
>
> If hardly anybody is going to be affected, then the change should be implemented in full for the next release.

Good point. Weâve had some off-lists discussions with the IsaFoR developers, who use multisets and multiset orderings heavily. But since they are currently based on the repository version, we could do the three-step transition there, all in time for Isabelle2015. Mathias, Dmitriy, and I are in a similar situation. Anybody else?

Jasmin