Re: [isabelle] interpretation and sublocale add Pure.prop to ?thesis

Hi Andreas,

> In interpretation and sublocale statements, the generated abbreviation
> ?thesis contains an additional Pure.prop . Unfortunately, this marker
> renders ?thesis unusable for show statements.

AFAIR in src/Pure/Isar/element.ML there some functions for ÂwitnessesÂ,
i.e. hypotheses as protected facts which later on allow to instantiate
facts accordingly during interpretation.  These use Pure.prop to protect
their propositions internally.

I do not know whether this can be lifted somehow, but I guess not.

This is a very technical detail of the locale implementation indeed.

	Florian

--

PGP available: