Under NEWS, in Release notes, there is a history of user-relevant changes in Isabelle2014. Now that Isabelle2015 is available for testing, can the changes in Isabelle2015 also appear under NEWS? That way, we all should be able to produce modified versions of our Isabelle2014 files before Isabelle2015 actually comes out, so we can, as the expression goes, "hit the ground running." -WDMaurer
--
Prof. W. Douglas Maurer                Washington, DC 20052, USA
Department of Computer Science         Tel. (1-202)994-5921