Dear Douglas,

Release notes are available in the NEWS file that is part of Isabelle2015-RC0 (the tar-archive Makarius put online) in case you are still interested.

cheers

chris

On 04/12/2015 11:20 PM, W. Douglas Maurer wrote:
Under NEWS, in Release notes, there is a history of user-relevant
changes in Isabelle2014. Now that Isabelle2015 is available for testing,
can the changes in Isabelle2015 also appear under NEWS? That way, we all
should be able to produce modified versions of our Isabelle2014 files
before Isabelle2015 actually comes out, so we can, as the expression
goes, "hit the ground running." -WDMaurer