On Mon, 13 Apr 2015, Christian Sternagel wrote:

It would be nice to have a concrete version (i.e., changeset id) of the AFP to test against, since most of my work is built on top of the AFP.

Unfortunately, I don't know any corresponding AFP version. I had so many unexpected problems to make the Isabelle2015-RC0 at all that I forgot to relate it to AFP formally --- and the snapshot itself is semiformal anyway.

After some weeks of relative quiet and stable repositories for Isabelle and AFP, the rumor of the coming release deadline has aroused many last-minute changes. I hope that towards the end of the week we can see a truely stable Isabelle2015-RC1 together with a working AFP.

Otherwise I can only test the RC against contrived examples.

Maybe it is better to try with arbitrary repository snapshots at the moment, shooting blindly into the erratic movements.