The last time the AFP tested cleanly was

AFP version: development -- hg id c1fe405c1a0d
Isabelle version: devel -- hg id 070f04c94b2e
Test ended on: macbroy2, Thu Apr  9 14:50:44 CEST 2015.

Since then things have fluctuated, but hopefully converging to a working AFP version again soonish.

Cheers,
Gerwin