[isabelle] error encountered while parsing in autocorres
- To: "isabelle-users at cl.cam.ac.uk" <isabelle-users at cl.cam.ac.uk>
- Subject: [isabelle] error encountered while parsing in autocorres
- From: Akash Waran <awaran at syr.edu>
- Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 15:23:00 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: cl.cam.ac.uk; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Thread-index: AQHQdsXE8DILoz6E7EqSjw0syN74vp1MoBXt
- Thread-topic: error encountered while parsing in autocorres
I was trying to parse my function in isabelle. The c-parser was able to parse it without issue, however autocorres spit out an "TRACE_SOLVE_TAC_FAIL" exception. What does this error mean and how would I go about debugging it?
Note : The function that failed is pretty complex and hence I didn't include it.
Thanks and Regards,
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and