Thanks for posting that, very good to have these checkpoints.

I will try this time to fork the AFP at roughly the same time as the main Isabelle repository. After the fork afp-devel will continue to track isabelle-devel, and afp-2015 will track Isabelle2015 release candidates.

If anyone has last-minute maintenance changes to the AFP that should go into the AFP 2015 release, please let me know.

Cheers,
Gerwin