On 18/04/15 10:31, Stephen Westfold wrote:

On Apr 16, 2015, at 4:09 PM, Makarius <makarius at sketis.net> wrote:

On Sun, 12 Apr 2015, C. Diekmann wrote:

Is it possible to have some sort of "jump to next error" or an automatic jump to the error when I click on the red spot (left of the jEdit scroll bar)?

This feature is still not there after several years, because other things had a much higher priority.

I would vote to make this feature a higher priority. Iâve wasted a lot of time dragging the scroll bar to find hidden errors, but I suppose my use case is unusual in that I am automatically generating large proof files.

Stephen

Doing things similar to Stephen, I would also like this feature. In a large theory you lose
precision with the scroll bar and clicking red marks does not take you to exactly where the error is.