Re: [isabelle] RC-1 â ad 8bd5999133d4 â Âcode_deps needs cyclesÂ

On Tue, 21 Apr 2015, Florian Haftmann wrote:

This should not be the case.  Have you an example at hand where this did
fail with the new graph browser?

code_deps List.map

When preparing Isabelle2015-RC1, I merely made some simple tests of plausibility for the various "deps" commands, to see if Graph_Display.display_graph or Graph_Display.display_graph_old should be used in the release.

The original plan was to discontinue Graph_Display.display_graph_old right now, but the rather complex situation of 'thm_deps' still prevents this. I actually wonder if that is practically usable in its traditional form that is still there in Isabelle2015-RC1.