Re: [isabelle] Is there example to use Backward Hoare and Forward Floyd to find subgoal from goal

Is your first language Chinese?  If so, you can send me a more
detailed question in simplified Chinese in a private email.  As a
minimum, you're going to have to include more context about the "with
lift" part.  I can work with one of my Chinese colleagues here to try
to point you in the right direction.