Re: [isabelle] libisabelle: Small Scala library to communicate with Isabelle

Conceptually, an ML 'int' can have an arbitrary size, but a JVM 'Int' is
only 32 bits. Hence, it is modelled as a BigInt.

In Scala there is a conversion

        apply(x:BigInteger): BigInt

but the error is thrown by arguments' type declaration -- how can we get these right ?

Thanks again for help,

Walther

PS:
I also guess that you're not going to need the 'ITERATOR' declaration in
the Java API, unless you want to use the Java API.

right, so we can use the identifier "Iterator" for our own purposes.