Re: [isabelle] Is there example to use Backward Hoare and Forward Floyd to find subgoal from goal

I assume that this is a reference to lifting, which is a technical aspect of how resolution works in Isabelle. It is described in an early paper of mine, see below. But this is definitely not a user's question; it is only relevant from a theoretical point of view or for somebody wanting to build an analogous theorem prover.

http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/techreports/UCAM-CL-TR-130.html

Larry Paulson