Re: [isabelle] RC-1 â ad 8bd5999133d4 â Âcode_deps needs cyclesÂ

On Sun, 26 Apr 2015, Florian Haftmann wrote:

The second patch adda actual content to the nodes.

I am a little uncertain how critical these patches are for the upcoming release. The fact that code_deps seems to be used rarely is both an argument for as well as against including them.

It looks fine for the isabelle-release branch, so I will move it there. After the release it will be merged back to isabelle-dev, so it should not be added there as a second copy to avoid confusion in the persistent history.