Re: [isabelle] Reasoning with the option type

Hi Eugene,

Thank you for your feedback. Indeed it looks much shorter, since the
simplifier takes care of the
many intermediate steps I wrote it down. Anyway, at least for these
exercises, I try to use Isabelle to check
my handwritten proofs (or any handwritten proof that is made without
assuming automated tools).
That is why they look unnecessary  long. But I will use some of your
suggestions in order to improve its presentation.

Best!

--
Alfio Ricardo Martini
PhD in Computer Science (TU Berlin)