Re: [isabelle] What is sumC?

The theory Fact was combined with Binomial and is now included in Complex_Main. The integer version of the factorial function no longer exists. See NEWS:

The factorial function, "fact", now has type "nat = 'a" (of sort semiring_char_0, which admits numeric types including nat, int, real and complex. INCOMPATIBILITY: an expression such as "fact 3 = 6" may require a type constraint, and the combination "real (fact k)" is likely to be unsatisfactory. If a type conversion is still necessary, then use "of_nat (fact k)" or "real_of_nat (fact k)”.

Larry Paulson