Re: [isabelle] libisabelle: Small Scala library to communicate with Isabelle

Lars,

Thanks a lot for your help to get started with libisabelle ...

The problem is a type mismatch ... the operation is declared for
'scala.math.BigInt', but you're trying to use it as a
'java.lang.BigInteger'. There should be no problem with consistently
using the former even in Java code, since the conversion is trivial:

   scalaBigInt.bigInteger() // returns Java BigInteger
   new scala.math.BigInt(javaBigInt) // constructs Scala BigInt

... which compiles a test perfectly [1] now.

In order to run the test in Hello_PIDE.java I'm looking for some libisabelle*.jar. Now I see, that the build has changed and libisabelle/full is empty; and I couldn't find the target where ./sbt compiles to [2].

So I kindly ask once more for help to get started.

Walther

[1] https://github.com/wneuper/libisabelle/commit/a957bc38bca645d602fd61137e732f93b3e410f1

[2] So far my best guess might be:
~/proto4/libisabelle$ java -cp ./libisabelle/target/resolution-cache/cs.tum.edu.isabelle/libisabelle_2.11 ./examples/target/scala-2.11/classes/Hello_PIDE Error: Could not find or load main class ..examples.target.scala-2.11.classes.Hello_PIDE

while we have:
~/proto4/libisabelle$ ls -l ./examples/target/scala-2.11/classes/Hello_PIDE.class -rwxrw-r-- 1 wneuper wneuper 952 Apr 30 13:38 ./examples/target/scala-2.11/classes/Hello_PIDE.class