Re: [isabelle] Theory of finitely-branching, finite trees and tree contexts?

Dear Tom,

I donât know whether it is suitable for your application, but there is a large formalization of term rewriting available, which contains terms: finitely branching, finite trees with labels at the intermediate nodes and at the leafs. They come in combination with several other operations like positions (paths to subtrees), contexts (trees containing one hole), etc.

The whole formalization is available at http://cl-informatik.uibk.ac.at/software/ceta/
where most likely, youâre mainly interested in the theory thys/Rewriting/Term.thy
(e.g., http://cl2-informatik.uibk.ac.at/rewriting/mercurial.cgi/IsaFoR/file/v2.23/thys/Rewriting/Term.thy)

Cheers,
RenÃ