Re: [isabelle] Failing afp-2015 build

On 08/12/15 02:19, Makarius wrote:

> Ultimately, it is the job of the AFP authors to maintain their material.

Huh? When I was urged to convert all my proofs to Isar so that they could go into the AFP, I was told

(quote)
Once your theories are in the AFP, every developer who makes a
change that breaks any of the theories in the AFP (or the Isabelle
distribution) is responsible for fixing it, which is usually not too
difficult, since the developer knows what kind of changes he has made.
(end quote)

Jeremy