Re: [isabelle] Discharging non-atomic assumptions in Isabelle/ML

Hi List,

not sure if it is any better from the point of view of someone who has
experience with ML, but I found this idiom to be quite useful to
discharge assumptions in thm, when I know that the thms in hyp_thms
match its assumptions up to unification:

    val thm' = rule_by_tactic ctxt (EVERY1 (map (single #> solve_tac) hyp_thms)) thm

Maybe this will finally quench my putative thirst for a META_OF :-)

Greetings,
Joachim

Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter
http://pp.ipd.kit.edu/~breitner