[isabelle] libisabelle: which sbt ?

Hi Lars,

Thank you for help, libisabelle says "hello world". I also started to add an operation to be executed for test in https://github.com/wneuper/libisabelle, which causes an error.

With debugging I run into questions about a comfortable project setup. I see libisabelle/sbt with the comment

# A more capable sbt runner, coincidentally also called sbt.

Before I study this and also Scala Build Tool for Eclipse in order to select the most convenient way, I'd like to ask you:

How do you organize this kind of project involving Java, Scala and Isabelle/ML ?
Which project setup would you recommend ?

Walther

PS: We have the Java-part of isac in Eclipse since ever and I now have started with Scala IDE for Eclipse.