Re: [isabelle] libisabelle: which sbt ?

Makarius, Lars,

Thank you for help, and in particular thank you for the work which raised my help requests.

This work, a restricted version of PIDE, might be life-giving for various tools, which take advantage of knowledge mechanised within Isabelle without need to extend this knowledge from their side --- and for which restricting PIDE makes sense.

In charge of the isac-project I'm well motivated to contribute to making this work handy for everyone; presently I'm only able to ask questions, on a practical level "PIDE by example" and on a more theoretical level on "questions about PIDE architecture".

So I'll fork this mail thread into the above two "headlines" subsequently.

Walther