Re: [isabelle] Typo in Tutorial?

The first of the tutorials (on the Isabelle pages), "Programming and Proving in Isabelle/HOL", covers structured proofs and deemphasizes "apply". It is meant as a compact intro and does not cover everything covered in the old tutorial.

Tobias

On 26/02/2015 05:05, Daniel Horne wrote:
Is there another tutorial resource that you'd recommend over it?

I've been working through that tutorial, and was previously unaware it was
outdated.

Thanks
Daniel Horne

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tobias Nipkow" <nipkow at in.tum.de>
To: <cl-isabelle-users at lists.cam.ac.uk>
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2015 12:10 PM
Subject: Re: [isabelle] Typo in Tutorial?

Yes inded, this is the result of a change. In the past we had plus_ac and
times_ac, now we have ac_simps (although the others still exist). The tutorial,
although technically still correct, is not state of the art any longer. Hence we
don't invest much energy when updating it. But thanks for pointing this out, it
would be better to fix it.

Tobias