To: <cl-isabelle-users at lists.cam.ac.uk>
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2015 12:10 PM
Subject: Re: [isabelle] Typo in Tutorial?

Yes inded, this is the result of a change. In the past we had plus_ac and
times_ac, now we have ac_simps (although the others still exist). The tutorial, although technically still correct, is not state of the art any longer. Hence we don't invest much energy when updating it. But thanks for pointing this out, it
would be better to fix it.

Tobias