Re: [isabelle] Greyout followed by gc error

For me it looks like there is some bug in the PolyML garbage collector,
which is likely to be triggered under heavy parallel load. David??

I get this assertion sometimes (3 times in the last month) if I open a
theory that depends on a whole bunch of new theories.

My machine is

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2720QM CPU @ 2.20GHz with 4 cores (i.e. 8 cores
with hyperthreading), with 8GB of RAM

--